Our website address is: https://artistsandobjects.com
Types of data we collect
What are cookies?
Information collected by Cookies
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Artists & Objects
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation and products.
2. For Artists & Objects to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Artists & Objects to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Artists & Objects to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
As part of the registration process for our newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you information you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Adam Watts.
Artists & Objects use the services of Trust Pilot to obtain reviews from our customers. Through this service we use third-party cookies from Trustpilot.
Tawk Live Chat
Artists & Objects use the services of Tawk to offer our customers a live chat service. Through this service data is collected and obtained by Tawk to help us process customer support.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you: your name, postal address, billing address and email address, this information is voluntarily submitted by you when making an order on our website. This information is used for completing an online order and delivering the purchases made. You also have the option to sign up to the store newsletter and you can unsubscribe at any time. By making an order on our website you consent to the personal data you provide being processed to complete an order.
Sharing your Data
In order for delivery partners to deliver orders to you we may need to provide some of your information like your postal address and contact information. We may also need to provide this information to the maker of your product for arranging delivery of products to you. As mentioned above, we use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our newsletters to you.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Adam Watts at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was reviewed on the 5th of May 2021 and will be reviewed again on the 10th of July 2021.